Ultimate Knife Comparison Guide!
The best kitchen Knives guide below contains the most popular knives for you to compare.
Included in the matrix are 7 columns:
- Knife pictures
- Knife brand and name/model – (click to view more details or to purchase)
- Overall Length – Combined blade and handle length in inches.
- Blade Length – inches
- Blade Material – the metal used in the blade
- Price – These are approximate prices on Amazon.com. These change frequently based on availability, special promotions, and more. But generally speaking: $ = under $50, $$ = $50 to $100, $$$ = $100 to $200, $$$$ = $200+
- Rating – The average user rating on Amazon.com. This can be very helpful in deciding if people are satisfied with their purchase.
*Click on any of the columns to sort the data to help make your decision easier
Kitchen Knife Ratings Guide and Key
|Kitchen Knives||Overall Length (inches)||Blade Length (inches)||Blade Material||Price||Rating|
Wusthof Classic Ikon Cook's Knife
|12||8||carbon stainless steel||$$$||4.9|
Shun Classic 8-Inch Chef's Knife
|12||8||carbon stainless steel||$$$||4.6|
Mercer Cutlery Renaissance 8" Chef's Knife
|12||8||carbon stainless steel||$||4.7|
Victorinox Swiss Army 8-Inch Fibrox Straight Edge Chef's Knife
|12||8||Carbon stainless steel||$||4.7|
Zwillilng J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star 8-Inch High Carbon Stainless-Steel Chef's Knife
|12||8||Carbon Stainless Steel||$$||4.8|