Ultimate Knife Comparison Guide!
The best kitchen Knives guide below contains the most popular knives for you to compare.
Included in the matrix are 7 columns:
- Knife pictures
- Knife brand and name/model – (click to view more details or to purchase)
- Overall Length – Combined blade and handle length in inches.
- Blade Length – inches
- Blade Material – the metal used in the blade
- Price – These are approximate prices on Amazon.com. These change frequently based on availability, special promotions, and more. But generally speaking: $ = under $50, $$ = $50 to $100, $$$ = $100 to $200, $$$$ = $200+
- Rating – The average user rating on Amazon.com. This can be very helpful in deciding if people are satisfied with their purchase.
*Click on any of the columns to sort the data to help make your decision easier
Kitchen Knife Ratings Guide and Key
Overall Length (inches)
Blade Length (inches)
Wusthof Classic Ikon Cook's Knife
|12||8||carbon stainless steel||$$$||4.9|
Shun Classic 8-Inch Chef's Knife
|12||8||carbon stainless steel||$$$||4.6|
Mercer Cutlery Renaissance 8" Chef's Knife
|12||8||carbon stainless steel||$||4.7|
Victorinox Swiss Army 8-Inch Fibrox Straight Edge Chef's Knife
|12||8||Carbon stainless steel||$||4.7|
Zwillilng J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star 8-Inch High Carbon Stainless-Steel Chef's Knife
|12||8||Carbon Stainless Steel||$$||4.8|